The company “Remmaks” – a team of professional engineers – builders with fundamental knowledge, extensive experience of structural engineering activity in industrial and civil construction.
Narrow specialization, focused on solving engineering problems, allows the company to constantly use the most recent developments and methods, thereby providing a reliable and high-quality execution of its functions.
Each specialist has a national qualification certificate of the design engineer, entitling to perform work on “Engineering and construction design in terms of ensuring mechanical resistance and stability.”
The certificate covers the development of design documentation regarding to provide the mechanical resistance and stability of industrial and civil objects, at all stages of design of any categories of complexity (I + V).
Design is performed using innovative Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology, also known as informational and parametric 3D modeling.
- Calculation of bearing structures of buildings
- 3D modeling of building structures and all engineering systems;
- Execution of projects using Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology, by construction the multifunctional three dimensional model of the building. We develop the full complex of working drawings of building structures (section of the reinforced concrete structures and metal structures) from the 3D model.
- Integration of existing architectural, structural and MEP-engineering 2D projects into multifunctional 3D model in accord with BIM technology. Coordination of all project sections, development of the consolidated plan of all engineering systems in 3D.
- Architect’s Offices;
- Developer companies;
- Engineering companies;
- Construction companies;
- Other design and construction organizations.